Where sky and earth meet – Landscape B & W 1/400sec f5 4.1mm ISO 80 DMC-TZ6

Latest Posts Photography Forums The Shark Tank Feedback Forum Where sky and earth meet – Landscape B & W 1/400sec f5 4.1mm ISO 80 DMC-TZ6

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1wk, 1d ago by Toi.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Toi
      Participant

where sky and earth meet

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

@toiskellern Hi Toi, this is a beautiful image. Love the brilliant details of the sky and clouds.

In terms of feedback, you have to straighten the horizon a bit. It is a bit confusing because the landscape looks like an area with a slight slope.

It would also be nice to see a bit more of the foreground. There are some pieces of wood that are a bit bright and taking away the attention. May be selectively brush them and darken them a bit. Not sure what you think 🙂

3pco
      Participant

Great idea to put this in BW. Has to be seen large, the sky is really interesting. I agree with Dahlia about straightening a little, the fence posts lean to the left.

I like how you pushed the foreground texture to match the sky, maybe showing more of that would be good. But you could have played the same game with the trees left and right, and I’ll bet that would add even more to this very striking shot.

Frank
      Participant

Cannot think how to improve this.  Very nice!

Toi
      Participant

Thank you for the valuable information – I will try and see if I can improve on what I have at present.

I appreciate your remarks a lot.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author