- May 22, 2020 at 7:47 am #446280
- May 22, 2020 at 11:21 am #446287Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
@toiskellern Hi Toi, this is a beautiful image. Love the brilliant details of the sky and clouds.
In terms of feedback, you have to straighten the horizon a bit. It is a bit confusing because the landscape looks like an area with a slight slope.
It would also be nice to see a bit more of the foreground. There are some pieces of wood that are a bit bright and taking away the attention. May be selectively brush them and darken them a bit. Not sure what you think 🙂
- May 22, 2020 at 1:20 pm #4462933pcoParticipant
Great idea to put this in BW. Has to be seen large, the sky is really interesting. I agree with Dahlia about straightening a little, the fence posts lean to the left.
I like how you pushed the foreground texture to match the sky, maybe showing more of that would be good. But you could have played the same game with the trees left and right, and I’ll bet that would add even more to this very striking shot.
- May 22, 2020 at 10:26 pm #446327FrankParticipant
Cannot think how to improve this. Very nice!
- May 23, 2020 at 12:28 pm #446371
Thank you for the valuable information – I will try and see if I can improve on what I have at present.
I appreciate your remarks a lot.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.