Who ARE you?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Philip Watts
      Participant

More compositing work. Spent some time on this trying to get the overall feel right together with the story telling.  In particular I was unsure about the Cafe sign on the right. Is it a distraction or does it help to show that the large image is graffiti?

Quite please with the results, but I am sure there will be improvements suggested and all will be welcome!

Who ARE you?

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

Hi Philip, I think I would remove the cafe sign, I find it a bit distracting.

Other than that the image looks pretty good and this yellow/purple combo is quite eye-catching.

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

Hi Philip, I really like the image. I agree with Jasenka about removing the cafe sign as it takes attention away from the subject 🙂

Petr Nowak
      Participant

I like the image. I’d try square crop to emphasize painted face – little girl relation. The left part and the right one is useless imho.
      I wonder if different color of girls coat would add to the color balance or not….

Kent DuFault
      Participant

At first, I was going to say remove the sign. But when I cover it with my hand, something does seem missing. The sign lends a sense of reality and spatial perception.

Petr Nowak
      Participant

@Kent: interesting point of view. I wonder how would the image looks like if include more of the world around….

bucweeet
      Participant

I think the foot on the LH side requires a small amount more of shadow to connect it to the ground.

I prefer the Cafe sign out as my eyes are drawn to the eyes on the wall and then to the girl.

Really nicely done Petr!

Tom M
      Participant

I think the sign is a bit distracting too, but, perhaps first you could try and lighten it some, and see how you like that. I do like the composite though…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar