Tagged: girl graffiti
- February 6, 2020 at 6:15 am #430905Philip WattsParticipant
More compositing work. Spent some time on this trying to get the overall feel right together with the story telling. In particular I was unsure about the Cafe sign on the right. Is it a distraction or does it help to show that the large image is graffiti?
Quite please with the results, but I am sure there will be improvements suggested and all will be welcome!
- February 6, 2020 at 6:57 am #430910JasenkaGKeymaster
Hi Philip, I think I would remove the cafe sign, I find it a bit distracting.
Other than that the image looks pretty good and this yellow/purple combo is quite eye-catching.
- February 6, 2020 at 7:25 am #430915Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Hi Philip, I really like the image. I agree with Jasenka about removing the cafe sign as it takes attention away from the subject 🙂
- February 6, 2020 at 8:47 am #430919Petr NowakParticipant
I like the image. I’d try square crop to emphasize painted face – little girl relation. The left part and the right one is useless imho.
I wonder if different color of girls coat would add to the color balance or not….
- February 6, 2020 at 9:13 am #430925Kent DuFaultParticipant
At first, I was going to say remove the sign. But when I cover it with my hand, something does seem missing. The sign lends a sense of reality and spatial perception.
- February 6, 2020 at 9:36 am #430929
- February 6, 2020 at 9:23 pm #430953bucweeetParticipant
I think the foot on the LH side requires a small amount more of shadow to connect it to the ground.
I prefer the Cafe sign out as my eyes are drawn to the eyes on the wall and then to the girl.
Really nicely done Petr!
- February 8, 2020 at 3:50 pm #431106Tom MParticipant
I think the sign is a bit distracting too, but, perhaps first you could try and lighten it some, and see how you like that. I do like the composite though…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.