- February 11, 2020 at 10:42 pm #431434
- February 11, 2020 at 10:52 pm #431435Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Ha, it’s the funny thing about travel. Especially if you do it with people who are not photographers. You spend most of the time making plans to come back at better light!
And with that one, you have a potentially pretty good leading line.
- February 12, 2020 at 10:57 am #431498
So true. I don’t get over to the coast nearly as often as I should. Every time we go though I tell myself that’s going to change. 🙂 Thanks for the comment.
- February 11, 2020 at 11:37 pm #431437CrystalParticipant
Lol ain’t that the truth
- February 12, 2020 at 11:13 am #431503Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
I like the composition Dave. The light does not look very harsh 🙂
- February 12, 2020 at 12:44 pm #431509PatrickParticipant
Nice share dave , lots of possibilities mate.
Good Luck 😉
- February 13, 2020 at 11:36 am #431650
Thank you Dahlia and Patrick. Light wasn’t too bad but did need a little nudge in post to calm it down some.
- February 13, 2020 at 5:55 pm #431693Federico AlegriaParticipant
That leading line is quite something, you definitely need to go back, lets consider this one as a scouting product for a magnificent photograph in the future.
- February 14, 2020 at 10:32 am #431789
Thanks for your comment Federico. Will definitely be going back. But to get THE photo I’m thinking of I may have to back numerous times. What a drag. 🙂
- February 16, 2020 at 1:46 am #432030LeanneCParticipant
Love this lighthouse. We have visited it a few times and I actually joined Friends of Yaquina Head, on FB, just so I could see daily updates and images of it. And I am currently waiting for a print of my image of this lighthouse (funny coincidence). Can’t wait to see what your return visits produce, Dave.
- February 16, 2020 at 12:50 pm #432080
It’s a nice spot. Only a two hour drive for us so I’m hoping to go more often. Maybe I’ll get a shot worth printing too. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.