Yaquina Head Lighthouse.

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Yaquina Head Lighthouse.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Dave Watkins
      Participant

Newport Oregon. We have a plan to make plans to visit when it’s not the middle of the day. πŸ™‚

• This topic was modified 5 days, 6 hours ago by Dave Watkins.

Ha, it’s the funny thing about travel. Especially if you do it with people who are not photographers. You spend most of the time making plans to come back at better light!

And with that one, you have a potentially pretty good leading line.

Dave Watkins
        Participant

So true. I don’t get over to the coast nearly as often as I should. Every time we go though I tell myself that’s going to change. πŸ™‚ Thanks for the comment.

Crystal
      Participant

Lol ain’t that the truth

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

I like the composition Dave. The light does not look very harsh πŸ™‚

Patrick
      Participant

Nice share dave , lots of possibilities mate.

Good Luck πŸ˜‰

Dave Watkins
      Participant

Thank you Dahlia and Patrick. Light wasn’t too bad but did need a little nudge in post to calm it down some.

Federico Alegria
      Participant

That leading line is quite something, you definitely need to go back, lets consider this one as a scouting product for a magnificent photograph in the future.

Dave Watkins
        Participant

Thanks for your comment Federico. Will definitely be going back. But to getΒ THE photo I’m thinking of I may have to back numerous times. What a drag. πŸ™‚

LeanneC
      Participant

Love this lighthouse. We have visited it a few times and I actually joined Friends of Yaquina Head, on FB, just so I could see daily updates and images of it. And I am currently waiting for a print of my image of this lighthouse (funny coincidence). Can’t wait to see what your return visits produce, Dave.

Dave Watkins
        Participant

It’s a nice spot. Only a two hour drive for us so I’m hoping to go more often. Maybe I’ll get a shot worth printing too.Β  πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.